Thank you so much Laughter is the best medicine for nominating my blog for The Liebster Award, you’re a true gent!
The rules are:
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are the ten questions
- What is your favorite breakfast food? Um… toast and probably cheese, cheese is my favourite food for anytime.
- If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go? I want to visit everywhere, but probably Japan and than Iceland
- Who is someone who inspires you? People, who work patiently and selflessly in difficult situations, like nurses and carers.
- What was your least favorite class in school and why? Maths, because letters can not be added and those horrible “when the train leaves the station” questions.
- Are you an optimist, a pessimist or a realist? An optimist with an edge.
- What is your favorite movie quotation? “You can’t be a woman, where you going to put the foetus a box?” Monty Python: The Life of Brian.
- Who wins the cuteness battle; dogs or cats? Oh this is a tough one, but I have a cat so I’ll say cats.
- Which celebrity annoys you the most? Kirsten Stewart and probably anyone who moans about the difficulties of being famous.
- What is your favorite season and why? Winter, because it’s so dramatic and evocative, also it has all the best events like Halloween and Christmas.
- The silliest thing I have done in the last week is . . . Oh I do lots of silly things all the time, but on Wednesday I got confused and tried to use my travel card to buy something with.
10 nominated blogs: Here is a list of fantastic, well-written blogs on a variety of topics.
1: If you could be any historical figure who would you be?
2: Who would play you in a movie?
3: Which do you prefer The Jetson’s or The Flintstone’s?
4: What’s your favourite book?
5: What’s your favourite smell?
6: What’s the worst film you have ever seen?
7: What’s your second favourite animal?
8: What was your best Halloween costume?
9: What’s your dream job?
10: What’s the best question you have ever been asked?
Thanks for the nomination and thanks so much for all your fantastic blogs and for answering my questions!